[14-day test of your sanity]
Taiwan has quarantined all arrivals from abroad to stem the spread of the new coronavirus. Join us for a look at how effective the measure has been, and what it involves. We’ll also get a first-hand account from writer Karissa Chen, who has reached the halfway point in her quarantine. Find out what’s keeping her sane in isolation, and what she’ll take away from the experience.
- An explainer on what happens in home quarantine
- Creative ideas for what to do at home
- How Taiwan is using mobile phones to track people under quarantine
- A wonderland full of lilies
- Take the lightning round news quiz featuring stories from the past week!
The Calla Lily Festival https://www.travel.taipei/en/event-calendar/details/22347
Find Karissa Chen online: http://karissachen.com
Read more about Milo Hsieh’s quarantine experience (BBC): https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-52017993
Taiwan’s Centers for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov.tw/En